File a Grievance

Submit a Grievance

The Texas Recovery Oriented Housing Network (TROHN) is the statewide affiliate of the National Alliance for Recovery Residences. As such, TROHN is responsible for certifying recovery-oriented housing and services that meet the national standard. A copy of the standard and an explanation of the different types of recovery residences, known as levels of support, can be found on or Certification and re-certification occurs on an annual or biennual basis. Once you complete this form, a TROHN representative will contact all parties to gather addictional information as needed.

  • Complainant / Grievant Information

    The person submitting the complaint or grievance.
  • Respondent Information

    The individual, business or organization that you are filing a complaint against.
  • Who are you filing a complaint against?
  • Who are you filing a complaint against?
  • The NARR Standards can be found here.