RecoveryPeople is a 501c3 charitable nonprofit incorporated in the State of Texas.
RecoveryPeople envisions a unified accessible system of care for individuals and families seeking recovery from substance use and related mental health.
We support peer-led recovery by:
- Connecting people, communities and resources
- Building the capacity of recovery workforce and support services, and
- Shaping recovery policy and program development
- We are a peer led and peer driven organization
- We believe in participatory and grassroots engagement
- We support fidelity to best practices
- We pledge to be transparent, collaborative, and inclusive in the way we conduct business
- We are focused on consumer protection
- We operate with a high level of integrity
- We are action oriented and socially entrepreneurial
- We work together and with others to weave a network that has a shared purpose