Texas Talks Back: Recommendations from Youth and Families in Recovery was a speaker panel session at the 2015 Recovery Capital Conference. Panelists:]]>
- Kristen Harper, Executive Director, Association of Recovery Schools
- Faith Harper, LPC, PhD
- Patti Derr, Executive Director of Federation of Families for Children’s Mental Health
- Lists the strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats to Texas’ youth in recovery from mental health and/or substance use issues and to their families.
- Compare and contrast the solutions and barriers to both mental health and addiction recovery peers and families across stages of development
- Identify strategic priorities and next steps in promoting recovery across Texas